anyone received their HMS financial aid offer yet??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

priscy921

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi everyone, i was wondering if anyone has received a financial aid offer/award letter yet from HMS? it says on the website that they were going to begin mailing them out on april 5, but i've heard nothing so far. do you guys know if when they mail it out to us, will the award/loan package will also be viewable through the online financial aid Status Website? My online status says that all parts of my application were received nearly a month ago, but i still haven't gotten any updates other than that. if anyone's heard from their office could you share info please :) i'd like to know if i should call them and ask about the status of my app... thanks so much!!

Members don't see this ad.

It's all online, just log into your HMS financial aid page and everything is uploaded and ready to view.

I haven't received a hard copy, but everything is online so it's all good.

Good luck!

:D

getianshi said:
It's all online, just log into your HMS financial aid page and everything is uploaded and ready to view.

I haven't received a hard copy, but everything is online so it's all good.

Good luck!

:D[/QUOTE

thanks for the info! i wonder how they figure out what order to do them in, i've been complete for nearly a month now and i've heard nada... my status page says that everything's been received and that's all it says... did everyone else already get there's too? i called and they said they just didn't get to me yet...why are they ignoring me? :confused:

has anyone received fin aid letters from HMS?