anyone recently passed nbde part 2...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hober

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello,
if someone recently passed nbde part 2,please share your experience with the paper, where did you prepare from and how was the paper...on the difficulty scale...any help is appreciated.
thanks and good luck.

Members don't see this ad.

no one........

Didn't hear about any changes so any year should work for you. Just search the topic
I passed in 2014. It was not easy. Used decks, Mosby, tufts pharma

Members don't see this ad :)
Didn't hear about any changes so any year should work for you. Just search the topic
I passed in 2014. It was not easy. Used decks, Mosby, tufts pharma
thanks a lot buddy, appreciate it.good luck.
one last question ,is there any source to practice more cases apart from decks?

thanks a lot buddy, appreciate it.good luck.
one last question ,is there any source to practice more cases apart from decks?

When you buy mosby, it gives you access to a database of cases and quizes. That's what I used. Its pretty good.

Hi,
I cleared part 2 in Dec 2016 . U need to go n download the released questions and the golden question pdf from nbde part 2 group on Facebook. I had nearly 100 questions from that on day one. Decks and Mosby help for the rest questions. It is very easy exam so prepare for a month or two well and go for exam, u will ace it.

Hi,
I cleared part 2 in Dec 2016 . U need to go n download the released questions and the golden question pdf from nbde part 2 group on Facebook. I had nearly 100 questions from that on day one. Decks and Mosby help for the rest questions. It is very easy exam so prepare for a month or two well and go for exam, u will ace it.
thank you so much buddy but it looks like those files are no longer available in the group or may be am missing in something....

I have just Passed the part 2, I had problems with the second day the first time but, if you get the mosby's, dental desk, Dental Board Busters, Craking the NBDE with that i am sure that you will get it. I can assist you if you want. Good Luck!

I did. Cohort study stuff, difference between sensibility and sensitivity etc. Flaps, occlusal guidance and such.

I did Mosby's twice, got the 2 NBDE apps and got as many qbanks as humanly possible. People say that Crack NBDE isn't worth it for part 2, but practicing those ridiculously hard questions on the website made me get in the right mindset.

I have just Passed the part 2, I had problems with the second day the first time but, if you get the mosby's, dental desk, Dental Board Busters, Craking the NBDE with that i am sure that you will get it. I can assist you if you want. Good Luck!
thank you so much for offering me help.appreciate it.

I did. Cohort study stuff, difference between sensibility and sensitivity etc. Flaps, occlusal guidance and such.

I did Mosby's twice, got the 2 NBDE apps and got as many qbanks as humanly possible. People say that Crack NBDE isn't worth it for part 2, but practicing those ridiculously hard questions on the website made me get in the right mindset.
hey thank you so much.Can you please suggest me the apps or bank name...so that i could practice...thank you.how about the asda papers....if they are imps to go through...?

Hey....i am planning to take NBDE part 2 soon.... just wanted to know which question bank or practice test is the best?....any help will be appreciated...Thank you

hello,
if someone recently passed nbde part 2,please share your experience with the paper, where did you prepare from and how was the paper...on the difficulty scale...any help is appreciated.
thanks and good luck.
I did pass this moth.I used MOSBY,DD,ASDA papers,DBM app, FB discussion groups and instagram noters. All materials was very helpful.Exam wasn't easy,day two was very .On scale from 1to 10 day 1 =6 day 2=9

Hey....i am planning to take NBDE part 2 soon.... just wanted to know which question bank or practice test is the best?....any help will be appreciated...Thank you
U should study the golden file and tufts pharmacology lot of questions will come directly from these two files !!! rest as we always do do the decks, mosby and asda papers !!!!

Hi, could you please elaborate on the golden file..what is it and where to get it from? Thanks.

golden file is basically all released and repeat questions ( This is a version where students have recollected and compiled it) with explanation. Its available on Fb nbde part 2 group.

Reactions: 1 user
golden file is basically all released and repeat questions ( This is a version where students have recollected and compiled it) with explanation. Its available on Fb nbde part 2 group.
Okay! Thank you :)

So it’s basically cheating and breaking exam bylaws

So it’s basically cheating and breaking exam bylaws
not sure about that but its a good way to know how the pattern of questions come, moreover they usually are not asked as such some changes are made. They are similar to the asda papers but with explanation. I'm not trying to justify it or anything jus saying he could use it , I found it after my exams and felt it would have been n ultimate tool , but anyways u cn surely crack the exam without it as well !!!!

not sure about that but its a good way to know how the pattern of questions come, moreover they usually are not asked as such some changes are made. They are similar to the asda papers but with explanation. I'm not trying to justify it or anything jus saying he could use it , I found it after my exams and felt it would have been n ultimate tool , but anyways u cn surely crack the exam without it as well !!!![/QUOTE/]
It is strictly forbidden to share remembered exam questions and can render your exam results void