Anyone rejected from Case Western?

Started by pupsingh
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pupsingh

New Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,

My mailing date was 8/13, and my status for Case is still received/under review. Is it a good sign that I havent been rejected yet, or is it because my mailing date was too late to be rejected already? I guess what im asking is has anybody with a mailing date of 8/13 or later been rejected yet?
 
Hi guys,

My mailing date was 8/13, and my status for Case is still received/under review. Is it a good sign that I havent been rejected yet, or is it because my mailing date was too late to be rejected already? I guess what im asking is has anybody with a mailing date of 8/13 or later been rejected yet?

I would assume it's a good thing since my mailing date was around that time and i've received a rejection letter awhile back. good luck!