Anyone REJECTING VCU!?!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eleanor_rigby

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please post.

Members don't see this ad.

i informed them of the bad news (i will not be attending) about 2 weeks ago ...

alright one person down...keep it moving......

Members don't see this ad :)
I would have but got rejected. Just want to state for the record.

I just wanted to let you know that there is a guy at my school that is rejecting VCU so that is one more spot. :)

:thumbup:

I wonder if I should call and ask how many people are on the list and if they could tell me where I'm placed...

I called and asked the exact same thing last year and they wouldn't tell me anything, but its definitely worth a try!

Did Dr. Reinders give you general advice when you met with him after getting waitlisted? or did he pull out your application and told you to specifically improve certain areas?

I'm not sure if he's open to appointments during the summer, but I'll probably call and ask soon..

Did Dr. Reinders give you general advice when you met with him after getting waitlisted? or did he pull out your application and told you to specifically improve certain areas?

When I met with him he had my application in hand. So he gave me generalized advice about areas that could be enhance. He didn't give specifics like "increase your PCAt x-amount of points." For me, the main issue was when I submitted my application. The first time I applied I submitted my application at the middle of Feb and interviewed the first week of Mar. He said that I needed to submit my application earlier so this time I turned it in way back in Aug with a couple of improvements :)

I'd imagine that the deadline for accepting a spot at MCV should be coming up for those that just got their letters back in April. Good luck; hopefully, you'll here something good soon!

If any of you guys who were waitlisted get a call from Dr. Reinder's informing you that you are being pulled off the list, then post here! :beat: :beat: