Anyone remember questions in interview @ Campbell?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kbrynn716

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi.. I have my interview for Campbell (in North Carolina) tomorrow and I was just wondering if anyone had interviewed there this year and any questions they asked?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi.. I have my interview for Campbell (in North Carolina) tomorrow and I was just wondering if anyone had interviewed there this year and any questions they asked?

Thanks!

How did they contact you?

It was cut and dry. Look in the interview section. Youll find all the questions there.

Members don't see this ad :)
well there was only one reply for campbell for interview sessions this year.. and that was about 4 months ago and they didn't even put any questions so that's why i posted a thread...

plus, campbell changed their process this year. you don't have to write an essay.. you go into a room with your group and have to answer questions in front of your group and a few professors (i think?) and then you go into your interview.

they contacted me by telephone

well there was only one reply for campbell for interview sessions this year.. and that was about 4 months ago and they didn't even put any questions so that's why i posted a thread...

plus, campbell changed their process this year. you don't have to write an essay.. you go into a room with your group and have to answer questions in front of your group and a few professors (i think?) and then you go into your interview.

they contacted me by telephone

sorry I didn't have an interview so I can't help but BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!!!

I did interview there and the questions in the interview section were very similar. I would highly recommend you look over the questions in the interview questions and the general interview questions that are on this forum. It wasn't stressful just prepare yourself with those questions.