Anyone selling Baby Miller?

Started by Ventil8
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I think they are coming out with a new edition of the baby miller in Oct or Nov. You might want to see if you can borrow a copy until the new edition comes out.
 
Ventil8 said:
I'm starting my GAS rotation in a month and would like to buy a baby miller if anyone is selling theirs.

PM me!

I got that book for about 40 bucks from amazon.
not hard to find at places like that for cheap.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Many departments will provide you with a text to use during your rotation ( I am assuming you are a student). Or try checking it out from your school's library. Definitely wait for the new edition before you purchase. It is only a couple of months away.
 
Ventil8 said:
I'm starting my GAS rotation in a month and would like to buy a baby miller if anyone is selling theirs.

PM me!

Email the rotation coordinator and ask whether they have one for you to borrow. I did three rotations in three different hospitals as a MS-4, and 2/3 of those had a Baby Miller for me to borrow for the month. I barely ever cracked it open.