Quantcast

Anyone Starting at UMiami this Fall

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nflow

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Hi,

Just wanted to meet other students starting in the fall. I am currently in Miami and really excited about starting medical school in August.

So drop a note, to see how many of us are out there :)

Peace

Naira

NTM

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Im in Miami and will be starting there this fall as well!

ctaborda

hispanic-pre-med
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well, you guys need to have some fun!!! im still a premed, but I know my way in town :) pm me if anything!, Im in Miami aswell!

Carlos

Nflow

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
MSI-Scrub said:
I'm starting med school elsewhere, but I'm from Miami and I wanted to wish you luck in "The Magic City"

I don't know if you'll have time to do all that there is to do, but the weather definitely prevents the "winter blues" and keeps your spirits high!

Hi MSI-Scrub,

I see that you are new to SDN also. Good luck to you too. Hopefully I have learned enough to keep my heads in the book and not out and about in the "Magic City" :laugh: So where are you going to school and where did you go for undergrad?

Naira,
UMiami Med Schl class of 2008
UM undergrad class of 2003
CANE FOR LIFE!! YEAH! :clap: :clap:

Indebt4Life

Chilling like a Villain
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey NFlow,
I will be starting UMiami in the fall! See ya at orientation. I also went to UM undergrad, I graduated this past May. Maybe I know you? :thumbup:

Indebt4Life

Chilling like a Villain
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, one more thing. If you post in the pre-allo, you will find a lot more ppl going to Miami this fall as well.

Nflow

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Indebt4Life said:
Hey NFlow,
I will be starting UMiami in the fall! See ya at orientation. I also went to UM undergrad, I graduated this past May. Maybe I know you? :thumbup:

Hey Indebt4life :laugh: ,

Probably. I graduated with a Bs. in Biology, so if you were around the Cox building alot, we probably know each other or at least people in common. I just sent you a PM.

movingonup

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
GO CANES!!! but, I'm going to UF med... lol!!!

Went to undergrad there and just graduated this May as well, fun place for sure!

Tristero

RUFFNECK
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Went to UM Undergrad, start UM Med this August. See Y'all in Sunny Miami on August 5th!

PS -- We should start workin on this Florida Malpractice Cap - November Vote initiative ASAP --

Nflow

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
silvergirl said:
I'll be starting the MD/PhD program at Miami this fall. I move down there in 2 days :), so I'll be seeing you all then!

Welcome to Miami. Bien Venidos a Miami (I think I spelt that wrong :) ). See you on Aug 5. GO CANES!!!

Nflow

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Tristero said:
Went to UM Undergrad, start UM Med this August. See Y'all in Sunny Miami on August 5th!

PS -- We should start workin on this Florida Malpractice Cap - November Vote initiative ASAP --

Hello,

Went to UM Undergrad also class of 2003. See ya Thursday :)

omarsaleh66

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Shaq's gonna be schooling people in miami this Fall. haha

question for med students: How do u guys get any studying done in Miami??

Im gonna definetly apply for residency at Miami

holler