Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I want to return for prereqs next year. I feel like a kindergartener trying to enter third grade, though!
I have a math deficit, for one. I haven't even had basic algebra! 😱 I'll need some math courses to catch up.
My B.A. is in psychology. No hard science.
I'm 39 now. I feel like such a dope, but I know I shouldn't. I mean, I was following a different path. So be it.
Seems I'll be 80 by the time I get done, though!
I have a math deficit, for one. I haven't even had basic algebra! 😱 I'll need some math courses to catch up.
My B.A. is in psychology. No hard science.
I'm 39 now. I feel like such a dope, but I know I shouldn't. I mean, I was following a different path. So be it.
Seems I'll be 80 by the time I get done, though!
