Anyone still waiting for Dartmouth?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scottie

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I finally got my backlog of mail from Christmas break and apparently, I survived the Christmas Eve Massacre from Dartmouth. However, even though I didn't get a rejection, I've also yet to receive an interview invite. I'm wondering if my rejection letter was just lost in the mail. Is anyone else in this same situation? Has anyone tried calling Dartmouth for a status check?

Members don't see this ad.

No word from Dartmouth since they told me my app was complete in the middle of December.

Same here Scottie - I was complete in August, and I've absolutely nothing since. Just gimme a rejection letter and let me get on with my life!

Members don't see this ad :)
I also survived the christmas eve massacre so got bold and called them (with the excuse of a temp address change for the holidays) they told me that they couldn't tell me my status over the phone and I was still under review (sent in and complete in oct)

Complete since August...

Just sent in my letter to formally withdraw from them. If they don't want the Raiders to win...well then they sure as hell aren't any friend of scooby's!!!

Hey scottie,

Wow, there was a rejection massacre by Dartmouth over the holidays? Sheesh, great present!

Anyway, I'm definately in the same boat...Got the complete e-mail in November, still no word. Guess I'm glad to have survived the reject list though. :D Take care and good luck to everyone. Ciao.

I got the Christmas Eve Massacre letter alogn with another school. SO much fun to return to nothing but rejections.

Yeah, I am one of the Dartmouth rejection massacre victims. They are such meanies! But I doubt I would be going to Hanover anyways. :p

For those of you still waiting...I called Dartmouth last week to change my address (GRR...AMCAS!) and despite what I've heard about them not giving status checks, the lady I talked to told me that my file was currently being read (I was complete in Sept!) and that I should hear something soon. I didn't even ask for a status check. So it might be worth it to call and just find out what's up. The lady I talked to was very nice.