Anyone still waiting for UW?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmDY

Reach for the Stars
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone who interviewed early April hear back from University of Washington? My interview was on 4/10 and I haven't heard back yet.

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone who interviewed early April hear back from University of Washington? My interview was on 4/10 and I haven't heard back yet.

I interviewed on 4/12 and I haven't heard back. But...the decision should be already out. They had their final decisive meeting on Tuesday. So, the letter/email should be sent out by Saturday. Good luck!!!

Were you the first to be interviewed that afternoon? I think I was in that group. Think the essay kind of hurt me but then again, I've been getting no luck getting into schools. I always think I do alright at the interviews but I can't seem to get past the wait list.

Members don't see this ad :)
Were you the first to be interviewed that afternoon? I think I was in that group. Think the essay kind of hurt me but then again, I've been getting no luck getting into schools. I always think I do alright at the interviews but I can't seem to get past the wait list.

Yeah I was the girl from the 1pm interview! Were you one of those awesome guys I waited with in the waiting area? =)

I interviewed on 4/12 and I haven't heard back. But...the decision should be already out. They had their final decisive meeting on Tuesday. So, the letter/email should be sent out by Saturday. Good luck!!!

Wow they contacted you to let you that their had a final meeting just Tuesday? Well thanks for letting me know.

Yeah, I just called em up today. Unfortunately I got thrown onto the waitlist. I talked to my pharmacist manager and apparently I didn't have the right impression about clinical pharmacy so that in combination with my writing sample got me onto the waitlist. They said there's like 25 people who got waitlisted. Ugh, it'll be a miracle if the 4 of us make it in together. You 3 seem more qualified than I am. My confidence is so shot and I'm pretty bitter right now.

You've gotten on the waitlist, and I think that's something to celebrate :thumbup: There are always people who reject their acceptance offers.. and with 25 on waitlist, there's still hope. Hope to see you and the other 2 guys in there =)

I guess it all depends on where I stand on the waitlist huh. If I'm anywhere after 10, I think I'll just give up on UW

Wow they contacted you to let you that their had a final meeting just Tuesday? Well thanks for letting me know.
well, actually, I called them because I really needed the decision soon.

well, actually, I called them because I really needed the decision soon.

So they let you know over the phone about your offer status? I wonder if I should call too.. but it's not like I have another school I need to get back to. Maybe I can reason that I want to know early to fly up for housing.. :confused:

Hey, I just found out I got accepted this week and I interviewed on 4/12. You should call if you haven't heard back from them, b/c they said it takes about 2 weeks for them to make a decision. But I think they said, no matter what, they contact everyone by e-mail, then by mail. Good luck!

Hey, I just found out I got accepted this week and I interviewed on 4/12. You should call if you haven't heard back from them, b/c they said it takes about 2 weeks for them to make a decision. But I think they said, no matter what, they contact everyone by e-mail, then by mail. Good luck!
Hey I interviewed on the same day...what time??

My boyfriend was recently told he got on the waitlist. He will be calling to take his name off the list. Not sure what rank he is. Good luck!

I interviewed Thursday Morning

I got a rejection letter because I didn't fill out the supplemental :) It was amusingly reprimanding.