anyone still waiting?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

roadwarrior

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Everything is in, even the DO letter, and now I'm just waiting. Anytime I check my email or my mailbox I want to puke. Just let me know!!!!! UGH.

Anyone in the same boat?

Members don't see this ad.

um, i am in the same boat.
but i just recently got all my stuff in (all LORs + supplemental) so i think i should give the schools about two weeks before i go on a killing spree brought about by my nerves

OMG, I thought I was the only one still waiting and about ready to die from anxiety. I haven't heard back from any school since I have been complete, which was about 3 weeks ago now. :confused: I am still waiting to hear back from LMU-DCOM, PCOM-GA, PCSOM. I know that KCOM is holding my app until my new MCAT score comes out in Feb, so I am not expecting to hear from them until March.

Members don't see this ad :)
i've been complete at some schools since mid-late oct...still no word.

I'm also still waiting.... my application for CCOM was lost in the mail, so after express shipping it again it's finally complete today. I still have to hear from PCOM and Western U and I've been complete for about 2 weeks now.

I havent heard from PCOM, NOVA, or NYCOM. Been complete since october. I got in VCOM so no worries though.

Same here. I've been complete since September and not a peep from PCOM. On hold at AZCOM, CCOM, VCOM, KCUMB, and UNECOM . . . why didn't they just reject me?! :laugh: I'm heading to LMU DCOM this Fall and couldn't be happier!

I the slowest for me has been pikeville, I haven't even recieved a secondary from them...totally blackballed and I'm from the region

Pikeville you are dead to me

I'm also still waiting.... my application for CCOM was lost in the mail, so after express shipping it again it's finally complete today. I still have to hear from PCOM and Western U and I've been complete for about 2 weeks now.

yeah, well, PCOM takes forever, and I'm instate as well....was complete in october, finally got an interview invite in Dec for Jan. Don't hold your breath too long.

i am feeling anxious and probably reek of desperation. please just one interview................................

i am feeling anxious and probably reek of desperation. please just one interview................................

I am feeling anxious and desperate now that I'm waiting to hear back from them AFTER my interviews.

your stats are pretty awesome. unless you said something weird at the interviews, what school would turn away an awesome applicant like you????????????

your stats are pretty awesome. unless you said something weird at the interviews, what school would turn away an awesome applicant like you????????????

Thanks. That is what I keep telling myself. I'm still sick with worry though. Seriously... hard to eat/sleep/function. I NEED to get in this year.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks. That is what I keep telling myself. I'm stick sick with worry though. Seriously... hard to eat/sleep/function. I NEED to get in this year.

With 5 interviews, the odds are stacked in your favor. I'm sure you'll be fine! I think your only problem will be deciding which acceptance to take! ;):luck:

PCOM-GA has been a epitome of unprofessional admissions. I've called there almost 12 times and they tell me that my application is still under review. Total BS!!!! It doesnt take 6 months to review a completed file. Dont even get me started on Nova!!!

I just got a card from PCSOM confirming that I am complete and they will continue to review my file until either an interview is available or until they don't have any more spots. I already knew that I was complete, as I called like 3 weeks before I received the postcard, but it was nice to see something in the mail from them. :)

good luck guys! I am freeing up 4 of my spots on monday!

cancelling acceptance to kcumb (losing $1000 :( ) and kcom.
and cancelling interviews to both chicago-midwestern and des moines.

LauraDO: does pikeville ask for a picture or an MCAT score?

LauraDO: does pikeville ask for a picture or an MCAT score?

They haven't asked for diddly because they haven't sent me a freaking secondary

Its ok, they are just jealous because I still have all my teeth

They haven't asked for diddly because they haven't sent me a freaking secondary

I feel slightly guilty for laughing at that joke Laura. :laugh:

I didn't think people from Tennessee were noted for having a whole lot of teeth either.....

....wait a minute.....I forgot.....Vanderbilt......not UT.......

.....nevermind....

:laugh:

that's right.. those with missing teeth were required to aquire veneers before stepping on campus

I feel guilty for laughing at that too. I don't even know that I would attend PCSOM if I get accepted. It is still a possibility, I guess, but my husband doesn't want to move that far away. As selfish as it may sound though, I at least want to know if I am capable of it, you know?

Ok, I guess I'm in the waiting boat also. My LOR was just sent at the end of Jan, so I guess I should be complete everywhere. I got an interview pre-LOR at LECOM-E, and got one at Bradenton when they got the letter. Those schools are on the ball! Now, I have to sit and wait for the rest of the schools to show me some love.

Hey y'all..... don't be hatin!!!

Hey y'all..... don't be hatin!!!

It's okay scdoc, PCSOM requires at least 50% of the incoming class have teeth so you won't be alone. You do have teeth right? :smuggrin:;)

My last LOR went out Jan 24 and I know I shouldn't be complaining, but I am so nervous. I have already not been offered interviews at Pacific Northwestern and New Jersey. So, I am waiting to hear back from 8 other schools that I applied to. Hopefully I will get in somewhere.

I am going to be optomistic and say that I am going to hear from a school today...good or bad. If I don't get in this year, I am applying EARLY next season...like ready to submit the when available in June. I already know what schools I am applying to too. I guess that sounds a little pessimistic that I am already planning for failure. I will get into KCOM or LMU-DCOM!

more like 85% are required to have a high level of awesomeness (probably not a word). Actually, I'm on the SC state oral health board and I approve PCSOM as having superior dental health. Also, they dont call it "Texas teeth" for nothin'.

when I called PCOM about the GA campus they gave me some crap about the time of submission does not matter. The GA campus is killing me.

i've been complete since october and still haven't heard anything. i've already interviewed at 2 schools; waitlisted by one. i've also been ****-canned by 4, so, i'm waiting to hear something from pcsom. looks like i'm not alone. but, is it too late in the cycle to expect anything other than rejection?

I called all of the schools today that I have not heard from, except for PCOM-GA. I am tired of dealing with them...or lack there of. They have not communicated with me whatsoever. Great school, I just wish the would C-O-M-M-U-N-I-C-A-T-E.

Anyways, KCOM is reviewing my application right now, LMU-DCOM basically put me on pre-interview hold (aka rejection), and every time I call PCSOM I get voice mail.

I would kind of like to reapply next year anyway so I can add a few schools that I didn't know much about until recently.

I called all of the schools today that I have not heard from, except for PCOM-GA. I am tired of dealing with them...or lack there of. They have not communicated with me whatsoever. Great school, I just wish the would C-O-M-M-U-N-I-C-A-T-E.

Anyways, KCOM is reviewing my application right now, LMU-DCOM basically put me on pre-interview hold (aka rejection), and every time I call PCSOM I get voice mail.

I would kind of like to reapply next year anyway so I can add a few schools that I didn't know much about until recently.

You know if you should happen to have to reapply next year I think you should put AZCOM at the top of your list. ;)

I was complete back in November but they were waiting for my January MCAT. I faxed that score out Feb. 26th. I got an interview invite on March 5th for LECOM-Erie and KCUMB on March 13th. LECOM's interview is on March 28th and KCUMB is on April 14th. I'm still waiting to hear back from AZCOM, DMUCOM, PCOM, and MSUCOM. I was rejected from CCOM before they got the updated score. I hate this waiting game.

I was complete back in November but they were waiting for my January MCAT. I faxed that score out Feb. 26th. I got an interview invite on March 5th for LECOM-Erie and KCUMB on March 13th. LECOM's interview is on March 28th and KCUMB is on April 14th. I'm still waiting to hear back from AZCOM, DMUCOM, PCOM, and MSUCOM. I was rejected from CCOM before they got the updated score. I hate this waiting game.

Hey you're interviewing at KCUMB on my birthday!! That can only mean good things. ;)

You know if you should happen to have to reapply next year I think you should put AZCOM at the top of your list. ;)

Aww! My husband and I already talked about where I am going to apply next year if need be, and AZCOM is one of my choices :D. If so, maybe we can be classmates!