Anyone studying for Part I from Philadelphia or PA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Arathi

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone studying for Part I from Philadelphia or PA?

I want to get in touch with anyone studying for Part I in philly or nearby so we can exchange tips and motivate eachother...anyone who has already taken Part I from PA or philly can please inspire me!!! :p

i dont want to take the computer version for Part II ....cant look at the screen so much!!+pissed+

looking fwd to getting to know u folks.......first time i am posting a message here.....

Members don't see this ad.

hi arathi
i am sorry i am not from or near phily.i am in bloomington near chicago and am preparing to take the part-1 in july.i need some tips and advices too.
i have been studying anatomy for quite a while and will be starting biochem at the end of this month.i need to speed up a lot.i noticed there is a lot of diff in the method of preparation we do.we have to be thorough with basics and never prepare the way we do when we took exams in india.
we can exchange ideas and let me know how u r doin.u can mail me at [email protected].
looking forward to hear from u
sreshti