Anyone submitted their Columbia application?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

queenkatez

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
Has anyone here already submitted their Fall 2009 application to Columbia?
I know they have a deadline of January 5th, but I'm wondering if Columbia starts reviewing applications before that date. Does anyone here know?

Thanks,
Katie
 
i don't think so. the earliest you'll hear from them is probably February
 
I'm about to submit mine on Friday. Good luck everyone!

I really like Columbia's application better than SOPHAS' 👍
 
I submitted towards the middle of November, and they sent me an email telling me that I should hear back around early March... so I don't think it matters when you turn it in, it's not like Emory or UMich with a big focus on rolling admissions.