Anyone take both can and US DAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MB111

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
for those who've taken both the canadian and US DATs, can you please tell me how your RC scores compared in both? Since RC isn't something you could really STUDY for, im trying to see whether it's (generally) easier to score better on the US dat or the canadian dat with regards to the RC section. (and other sections too i guess, if u had a big fluctuation) thanks!!!

i got a 18, then a 17 on the canadian dat. seeing if i could potentially increase that on a u.s. dat.

mb111

Members don't see this ad.

for those who've taken both the canadian and US DATs, can you please tell me how your RC scores compared in both? Since RC isn't something you could really STUDY for, im trying to see whether it's (generally) easier to score better on the US dat or the canadian dat with regards to the RC section. (and other sections too i guess, if u had a big fluctuation) thanks!!!

i got a 18, then a 17 on the canadian dat. seeing if i could potentially increase that on a u.s. dat.

mb111

not being able to study for RC is a misnomer. it's imperative that you study for the RC mostly to get the timing down, as well as to understand the style of passages and questions that may be asked.