Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
I've been researching the quality of post-bacc classes at CUNY schools, specifically at Hunter and Queens College. While I have found a ton of information about Hunter, not much has been said about Queens College. I understand that QC's program might be a little more new, but has anyone here taken classes there? And if so, can you comment about the quality of the professors, classes, and advising?
Thanks in advance 🙂
I've been researching the quality of post-bacc classes at CUNY schools, specifically at Hunter and Queens College. While I have found a ton of information about Hunter, not much has been said about Queens College. I understand that QC's program might be a little more new, but has anyone here taken classes there? And if so, can you comment about the quality of the professors, classes, and advising?
Thanks in advance 🙂