Anyone That Interviewed At Lecom-bradenton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hizzo23

C/O 2012
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had an interview at LECOM-Bradenton last week. I know the committee meets every friday..today they sent me an email telling me thank u for the interview and it is in the final process..they already reviewed my interview and should inform me about the decision shortly..i got scared at first when I opened the email..for all u ppl that interviewed and got accepted, did u get that email?? thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I received that email the day after my interview (a Friday). I got in the following Monday. so..DON'T WORRY!!

hizzo,
i think we interviewed on the same day (on thursday) with dr weimer, adn i receive that e-mail too. so i am worried also. i called ms pamela rzpecki and she said that due to privacy reasons, now they are not going to call people and say to them if htey were accepted or not. instead htey will send a letter in mail, anytime between now and may.so i think our proceess is going to be little different then some others ( who applied to bradenton campus, and recevied a call from Dr Levin).

Members don't see this ad :)
It was a great feeling when Dr.Levin contacted me to let me know the good news. It made things a whole lot easier to find out with in like 5 days of my interview. But those emails everyone gets it just like confirmation saying you did get a phone interview.

It was a great feeling when Dr.Levin contacted me to let me know the good news. It made things a whole lot easier to find out with in like 5 days of my interview. But those emails everyone gets it just like confirmation saying you did get a phone interview.

Did you receive matriculation package yet? I received an acceptance call on Tuesday but I still have nto received mine yet. I just want to know when I should supposed to send my deposit.

I got mine already march 13 is when deposit has to be sent in

feb 7 or so

i'm so nervous and stressed..do they call u and tell u that u have been accepted or did they change it to letter by mail?? people have been saying that they no longer call u by phone due to privacy reasons..is that true?

I got mine already march 13 is when deposit has to be sent in

Are you talking about the marticulation letter along with your acceptance letter or are you talking about the package (containing finaid and immunization stuff) after the acceptance letter?

i'm so nervous and stressed..do they call u and tell u that u have been accepted or did they change it to letter by mail?? people have been saying that they no longer call u by phone due to privacy reasons..is that true?

hizzo, i m just trying to tell u what ms pamela told me. if u call her she may tell u the same thing too. i m not trying to stress anybody because i myself am very stressed and nervous about this whole thing now.

i got my interview on jan 22..i got a call about a wk later from dr.levin in the middle of my conversation with a client!!!! then about a wk or so later they sent me the contract.