Hizzo23

C/O 2012
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
I had an interview at LECOM-Bradenton last week. I know the committee meets every friday..today they sent me an email telling me thank u for the interview and it is in the final process..they already reviewed my interview and should inform me about the decision shortly..i got scared at first when I opened the email..for all u ppl that interviewed and got accepted, did u get that email?? thanks

gatorgrl

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 9, 2004
Status (Visible)
I received that email the day after my interview (a Friday). I got in the following Monday. so..DON'T WORRY!!

asian pharm

Sep 13, 2006
North Carolina
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
hizzo,
i think we interviewed on the same day (on thursday) with dr weimer, adn i receive that e-mail too. so i am worried also. i called ms pamela rzpecki and she said that due to privacy reasons, now they are not going to call people and say to them if htey were accepted or not. instead htey will send a letter in mail, anytime between now and may.so i think our proceess is going to be little different then some others ( who applied to bradenton campus, and recevied a call from Dr Levin).

About the Ads

PharmDJH

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 22, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
It was a great feeling when Dr.Levin contacted me to let me know the good news. It made things a whole lot easier to find out with in like 5 days of my interview. But those emails everyone gets it just like confirmation saying you did get a phone interview.

comet81

10+ Year Member
Apr 5, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
It was a great feeling when Dr.Levin contacted me to let me know the good news. It made things a whole lot easier to find out with in like 5 days of my interview. But those emails everyone gets it just like confirmation saying you did get a phone interview.

Did you receive matriculation package yet? I received an acceptance call on Tuesday but I still have nto received mine yet. I just want to know when I should supposed to send my deposit.

PharmDJH

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 22, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
I got mine already march 13 is when deposit has to be sent in

Hizzo23

C/O 2012
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
i'm so nervous and stressed..do they call u and tell u that u have been accepted or did they change it to letter by mail?? people have been saying that they no longer call u by phone due to privacy reasons..is that true?

Khoioiii

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 9, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
I got mine already march 13 is when deposit has to be sent in

Are you talking about the marticulation letter along with your acceptance letter or are you talking about the package (containing finaid and immunization stuff) after the acceptance letter?

asian pharm

Sep 13, 2006
North Carolina
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
i'm so nervous and stressed..do they call u and tell u that u have been accepted or did they change it to letter by mail?? people have been saying that they no longer call u by phone due to privacy reasons..is that true?

hizzo, i m just trying to tell u what ms pamela told me. if u call her she may tell u the same thing too. i m not trying to stress anybody because i myself am very stressed and nervous about this whole thing now.

babyvi3thonnie

10+ Year Member
Jan 9, 2007
Jacksonville
Status (Visible)
  1. Non-Student
i got my interview on jan 22..i got a call about a wk later from dr.levin in the middle of my conversation with a client!!!! then about a wk or so later they sent me the contract.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.