Anyone tried Crack DAT science?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LibraLin

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My first DAT is in a week, I did the crack DAT science and did poorly. I felt like the questions on crack science are so different (sometimes I felt WTF)compared to Barron's, KAPLAN and the ADA practice test. This really destroy my confidence. Anyone tried the crack DAT science? I need some feedback. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't taken it personaly but I my friend happened to take that course for the DAT, and he told it wasn't any good either. I would sugest you learn science from other available resources. Have you tried Kaplan BB ?? I thought it was OK for the science section. In addition to the BB I use DAT Destroyer and I found it irreplacable for orgo part. So try and open other books that should definetly help you out. You have a week so thats still quite a few hours to study :). Good Luck!

they just released an updated version which has new questions added and out of scope questions removed...should be somewhat better now