Anyone tried PCAT Secrets Study Guide?

Started by 57girl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

57girl

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
icon1.gif
PCAT Secrets Study Guide
Has anyone tried PCAT Secrets Study Guide published by Mometrix Media?
http://www.mo-media.com/pcat/

I'd like to know before ordering.
 
I would steer clear of this personally because the same company posted something for the Chemistry GRE and it was the BIGGEST waste of money that I have ever spent. I would say that 1/3 to 1/2 of the guide was test taking tips which was total BS. The other 1/2 to 2/3 of the material was such BASIC knowledge that I never used the guide again and was bitter that I spent money on the guide.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad