anyone use this web notes for step 1 prep?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ketap

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi, friends..is there anyone of you use this notes in http://usmlestep1notes.blogspot.com/ for your step 1 preparation? i am planning to use it as a "home made" step 1 flashcard but i don't know if the content is good or is it contains lots of errors? please help, thank you..:)

note: i am studying from first aid and step1 secrets for now..:) just need the flashcard so that i can read it while i am on my way home by bus..

Members don't see this ad.

Haven't taken the exam yet and still preparing. The notes seem good as stand-alone fragments of information (assuming you know the reasoning behind each card), but they're not comprehensive enough.

also, a major benefit of flashcards IMHO, is the process of making them yourself - helps with the overall retention process. I recommend an algorithm-based retention flashcard program, like "ANKI".

ow,thx for the input..:)ah, i forget about anki..will definitely look for it to retain my memories longer :)..
how about those of u who have passed the test? have u used that web notes?thx:)