linkin06

We are all witnesses.
10+ Year Member
Dec 20, 2008
Status
this is not a shill post...I am looking for a qbank to study alongside my CA1 year while I read. I bought m5 but talking with another upper level, I was recommended TrueLearn > M5. I see two options with the ABA Basic having 625 questions for 400 bucks a year vs the ITE option with 1000 questions for 300 bucks a year. A bit confused why the Basic is less for more...or is this their way of moving the goal post to make the other one look cheaper? just curious if anyone has any recs one way or the other. thanks!

Docuronium

ASA Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 1, 2011
USA
Status
Resident [Any Field]
this is not a shill post...I am looking for a qbank to study alongside my CA1 year while I read. I bought m5 but talking with another upper level, I was recommended TrueLearn > M5. I see two options with the ABA Basic having 625 questions for 400 bucks a year vs the ITE option with 1000 questions for 300 bucks a year. A bit confused why the Basic is less for more...or is this their way of moving the goal post to make the other one look cheaper? just curious if anyone has any recs one way or the other. thanks!
There was a pretty good discussion about the pros and cons of a bunch of them, I think under a thread titled 2015 Basic. I used TrueLearn, found it helpful (similar to UsmleWorld for the Step exams) and for what it's worth I passed. Would still definitely read a base text though (Miller, M&M)

gascopper

Account on Hold
Account on Hold
Jul 14, 2015
I used anesthesiaqbank.com throughout my residency. $189 for 12 months for 1000 questions. Can't beat it. Better functionality than M5 and better questions than truelearn. Can't be beat...