Anyone Using QBank for Non-Path questions Only?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

winsicle

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Since Qbanks questions aren't really indicative of the real thing, and there are very good path questions out there (e.g., robbins review), while a relative paucity of equivalents for the other subjects, I was thinking about using QBank for everything but Path - good or bad idea?

anesthesiarocks

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Since Qbanks questions aren't really indicative of the real thing, and there are very good path questions out there (e.g., robbins review), while a relative paucity of equivalents for the other subjects, I was thinking about using QBank for everything but Path - good or bad idea?

use kaplan qbank for everything non-path, and then use kaplan qbank for path as well. It's fine for path, especially pathophys.

It's like when football analysts spend an hour talking about a football game where the winning team turned the ball over once and the losing team had seven turnovers. It would be a lot easier to just say "well turnovers were the difference today", but that only takes a few seconds and there is tons of time to fill.

Likewise, it only takes a few seconds to say "go over first aid pretty well and do lots of kaplan q-bank", so to fill all the other talk people come up with 50 different review books/question banks for 15 different areas of the test.

PAKODI

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

it is better to read first pathology q bank and then to do kaplan q bank for all subjects. and if u finish all of them, it is better to do pretest series. and pretest series are available for a few subjects

lord_jeebus

和魂洋才
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
An interesting idea, but since you're paying for them you may as well use them... They're not that bad. I suppose if your schedule is really tight this could be a good way to go.