anyone wait-listed for this cycle?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ODtobe20

Reaction score
I was waitlisted for CCO and wondering when people typically start hearing back and being taken off of the waitlist?
anyone else waitlisted or have experience with it?

Members don't see this ad.

I was waitlisted for CCO and wondering when people typically start hearing back and being taken off of the waitlist?
Hi, I am in the same boat as you! I was waitlisted this cycle for Berkeley. From what I know, I believe schools typically get back to the list around April or once they finish interviewing. I would definitely recommend reaching out to admissions for any questions. Good luck and I hope you hear back soon!

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah that’s what I’ve been hearing recently as well! Seems like such a long time. Letters of intent are always nice I’ve heard...
Thank you same to you!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I am in the same boat as you! I was waitlisted this cycle for Berkeley. From what I know, I believe schools typically get back to the list around April or once they finish interviewing. I would definitely recommend reaching out to admissions for any questions. Good luck and I hope you hear back soon!

I was also waitlisted for Berkeley. Are you planning on going to Berkeley if you get off the waitlist?

I got off of CCO's waitlist around May last cycle

Wow that’s awesome! Okay was it after your spring grades were posted? Or was it just at a random time?

Wow that’s awesome! Okay was it after your spring grades were posted? Or was it just at a random time?

It was before spring grades! In terms of updates, all I had sent them in the months after my interview was a letter of intent.

Awesome! That’s exactly what I did after my interview.
Fingers crossed

I've also been waitlisted, Midwestern Arizona and NECO

Anyone get off the waitlist this cycle yet?
Good luck to everyone currently on the waitlist.

currently on PCO standby list, its my number once choice, the waiting game is killing me slowly :diebanana:

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Yes!!! Hopefully you get accepted
It’s a slow painful waiting game haha

has anyone been denied after being on the waitlist? when do schools typically start getting back with you?

If you don’t mind me asking, what are your stats?

On March 25th they told me I had the No. 7 spot on the SCO waiting list, I was No. 8 the week before, so it seems to be slowly moving. What about you?

Did they say how many were on the standby list?

Did they say how many were on the standby list?
It’s nice that your wailitst is ranked. CCO does not rank their waitlist so it’s confusing how they chose people off of that waitlist?

on standby for PCO and theres no rankings to be accepted...major anxiety

I was also waitlisted for Berkeley. Are you planning on going to Berkeley if you get off the waitlist?
Hi, I was wondering if you heard back from UCB yet? Or know when they would let students know? Thanks!

Hi, I was wondering if you heard back from UCB yet? Or know when they would let students know? Thanks!
Hey, I was wondering if you heard back yet. They are supposed to be sending out decisions this week.

CCO said that they pull from the waitlist anywhere from now up until when classes begin. So still waiting

No, I still haven't heard anything back. I have emailed them but didn't hear anything back so I'm planing on calling them, hopefully tomorrow. What about you? Any news
nope, they said they didnt start the standby list

Anybody know if PCOs waitlists is the same as the standby list?

Anybody know if PCOs waitlists is the same as the standby list?
hey the standby list is a list of people that would've gotten accepted but the school ran out of offers so we are waiting for those students to decide if its salus or another School. given that they choose another school, we get next preference. Im not sure what the waitlist means but im guessing its people who haven't gotten an interview yet.

Reactions: 1 users
hey the standby list is a list of people that would've gotten accepted but the school ran out of offers so we are waiting for those students to decide if its salus or another School. given that they choose another school, we get next preference. Im not sure what the waitlist means but im guessing its people who haven't gotten an interview yet.

Yeah I figured they were just 2 terms used interchangeably but meaning the same. I wonder how many of us are on standby at PCO

Yeah I figured they were just 2 terms used interchangeably but meaning the same. I wonder how many of us are on standby at PCO
I am also on the standby list for PCO but only since 4/10. Also still waiting back to hear from UIWRSO, I was supposed to hear back yesterday and I'm getting anxious!

I am also on the standby list for PCO but only since 4/10. Also still waiting back to hear from UIWRSO, I was supposed to hear back yesterday and I'm getting anxious!

Yeah I hear you. I’ve been standby at Salus since end of March. Tired of checking my email

Yeah I hear you. I’ve been standby at Salus since end of March. Tired of checking my email
Did you just get an email from them? I got one about an hour ago that they are updating their list and asking for confirmation that I want to be on standby. These other emails are killing me!

Did you just get an email from them? I got one about an hour ago that they are updating their list and asking for confirmation that I want to be on standby. These other emails are killing me!

Yes just got it as well. My heart skipped a beat when I saw their name on the email

Hey! Any tips or advice on what to put in the letter of intent/ how it should look like? And did you mail it or email?
Hey! Yes I would definitely try to include what you’re currently doing to advance your experience or academics AND what you have done since your interview that’s optometry related. I would also talk about why you’d make a great addition to that school. & I’ve heard that emailing an attachment is sufficient enough..

Has anyone, who’s been waitlisted by UHCO after interviewing in January or afterwards, heard back from them yet?

Hello! I also got put on the standby list for PCO- Salus on April 19th. Is there a number order for the standby list or..? They did not send me any information about the list itself so I am curious how it works. I heard nova last interview day is this Friday. I did not hear from them yet. I have an interview with NECO & Kentucky these next 2 weeks.

Hello! I also got put on the standby list for PCO- Salus on April 19th. Is there a number order for the standby list or..? They did not send me any information about the list itself so I am curious how it works. I heard nova last interview day is this Friday. I did not hear from them yet. I have an interview with NECO & Kentucky these next 2 weeks.

The way it works for PCO is once a spot re-opens, they go back to the standby list and pull someone on a best qualified basis. Doesn’t matter when you were put on the list if someone’s stats are better. I was put on standby near the end of March.

Does anyone know if Western Uni or Rosenberg has started a waitlist yet?