Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Anyone waitlisted/rejected at NSUCOM??

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by MikeyLu2010, Nov 28, 2005.

1. MikeyLu2010

MikeyLu2010 UT Longhorns Alumni
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I interviewed on 11/18..and will hear their decision this friday 12/2..or the following monday 12/5 via phone call...im incredibly scared.. :scared: just wondering if any of you guys have been placed on the alternate list OR been rejected thus far in the application cycle..

I only had one other interview ..and was placed on the alternate list..so its pretty much do or die for me :scared: PLUS NSU was my #1 anyway, however i am an outofstater and my stats are slightly below average

thank you all for putting up with my anxiety and other nonsense :)

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. atrovariousg

atrovariousg Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

In most cases with rolling admission, a longer wait to hear is a good thing.
    Acceptance files pass through more hands than a rejected one.

4. MikeyLu2010

10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I know wait list isnt the end of the world...but for a person that only has 2 interviews total...it seems like it is :(

5. kutiecg

kutiecg iono
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Hey, I am on the same boat as you. I'm sooooo anxious!! NSU is also my very #1 choice! But let's both not stress ourselves out, because we're going to need the energy to celebrate next week ;) good luck and please feel free to pm me or anything

6. MikeyLu2010

10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    good luck to you...and taking my mind off of it has been bearable...due to the tests and hw assignments thats been due this week ..however..everytime i cruise the SDN boards..i think about NSU and all of its glory..and i feel nervous and scared again

poo