Anyone wanna read a personal statement?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

linkin06

We are all witnesses.
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
my school wants us to have a rough draft of our personal statement by end of break, so that's what i worked on this week. i just kinda went for it, and it's not the best thing i've ever written. some of my concerns are that i think i've tried to show more qualities i have that i think are good for a doctor to have. and i've also focused more on 3 main things. i have more experiences shadowing doctors and doing research in labs, but i didn't think of a good way to fit it in smoothly. also, i'm slightly over the character limit, but i'm not that concerned - i'll find a way to fit it.

i know there was a thread for reader's list...but there weren't too many recent posts so i just decided to make a new thread.

any comments would be much obliged :)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
PM it my way. Character limit is 5300 (including spaces).

okay i'll help, I'm on vacation anyways

sure if you PM me I could read it and give suggestions :)

PM it to me and I'll try to be as helpful as possible

I would like to read it, so PM me if you want. I'm in the same boat though so I'm no expert! :D

Just wondering, what is the character limit?
I imagine there's no limit, but make sure you spend enough time on each character. If you have too many characters, readers will just get confused on which one is which.

if you still need help I could try giving some advice!

I imagine there's no limit, but make sure you spend enough time on each character. If you have too many characters, readers will just get confused on which one is which.

Ha. Absolutely terrible.