linkin06

We are all witnesses.
10+ Year Member
Dec 20, 2008
Status (Visible)
my school wants us to have a rough draft of our personal statement by end of break, so that's what i worked on this week. i just kinda went for it, and it's not the best thing i've ever written. some of my concerns are that i think i've tried to show more qualities i have that i think are good for a doctor to have. and i've also focused more on 3 main things. i have more experiences shadowing doctors and doing research in labs, but i didn't think of a good way to fit it in smoothly. also, i'm slightly over the character limit, but i'm not that concerned - i'll find a way to fit it.

i know there was a thread for reader's list...but there weren't too many recent posts so i just decided to make a new thread.

any comments would be much obliged :)

About the Ads

muggle911

Non-magical member
10+ Year Member
Nov 12, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
sure if you PM me I could read it and give suggestions :)

I would like to read it, so PM me if you want. I'm in the same boat though so I'm no expert! :D

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.