Anyone want to sell OAT materials to me?

Started by ada
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ada

New Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,

Does anyone have up to date OAT materials you want to sell me? I would like to start studying for it and would be willing to buy some materials. I'm interested in materials that you all recommend and thought helped you. Also stuff with good review of the material and explanations of the questions. Thank you!

April
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ada,
email me, im selling my OAT material as well (kaplan, flashcards etc.)
 
if anyone is interested PM me. also have most of kaplan online resources & Orgoman (including full legth Kaplan exams & subject tests)
 
i have oat destroyer with physics. I also have kaplan flash cards and quick sheets, as well as some extra tests and books. The destroyers are in brand new condition.