Anyone who got Confirmation of degree form from Mumbai Univ for Canadian AFK?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nakar

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone

I have been trying to get the Mumbai University to sign the Confirmation of Degree Completion form but they say they dont sign on any such form ! Im sure it has been done since i see dentists from Mumbai in all the forums....Guys how did you get it done? Whom do i contact to get it done? Please please help !

Members don't see this ad.

So many visits but not replies !!!!! Isnt there anyone from Mumbai University who has given the EE or attempting the AFK for Canada?????????

So many visits but not replies !!!!! Isnt there anyone from Mumbai University who has given the EE or attempting the AFK for Canada?????????
Hello I am from mumbai university.i gave EE in 2008 and AFK this year. Surprisingly, i did not have to verify anything from bombay university. They accepted my degree certificates and transcripts as it is... and i was allowed to sit for the exams without any such thing.. u confirm with them if you really need it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks Jill ! Just sent you a PM. They do need the Confirmation of Degree form signed by the registrar now !

Hope i can find someone who did get it signed !!

Hi any 1 from Karachi University.????????????????????????
same happened to us ,that University said that they will not sign such form ,they have there own form and will send it that not the NBDE form,WHAT TO DO PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ HELP

Hi, i have the same question like you, i graduated from rajiv gandhi university of health sciences, planning to give AFK in 2013.