anyone who had interview at Buffalo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hazelnuts

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
:) I have an interview at Buffalo.
I want to know about flight information, cheap one.
I don't want to stay overnight for the interview. the best thing is that I can fly to Buffalo in the early morning and finish interview then fly back to home,new york city.
is there anyone who tell me the way?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey there,

These days when my parents fly up here to Buffalo from NYC to visit me, they usually fly Jet Blue, which seems to have the cheapest tickets from JFK to BNIA most of the time. Alternatively, you can take US Air from LaGuardia to BNIA. AA Eagle (American's commuter airline) and Continental also fly from JFK to BNIA. Jet Blue is definitely the cheapest out of the three though.

It takes about 20 minutes by cab to go from BNIA to UB South Campus where the dental school is located.

I hope my school makes a good impression on you. Good luck on your interview!

thanks tom.

i checked out jet blue website.
and.. it's really good in price..
but.. i worry that the first flight arrives at Buffalo 8;20. and i am supposed to be Squire Hall at 9:00. do you think i can make on time?

Yep! 40 minutes should be enough time. When you get off the plane, get down to the ground level of the airport terminal and there is a taxi stand right outside. Get into a cab and tell them to get you to Squire Hall on the UB South Campus, and you should be there in 20 minutes flat. 30 minutes at most. :)

Just about the only thing that might throw a monkeywrench in the works would be if the flight got delayed.

Anytime you got questions about UB, gimme a holler, and Good luck!