-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Anyone who interviewed at NYIT hear anything yet?
Started by Ferros37
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
and qtran?
I got accepted 🙂. NYIT want a deposit by Nov 6th...but they are closed due to the weather so they may be delayed sending out more acceptances.and qtran?
What do you guys think of NYIT. I got. A good impression but im afraid the living cost and apartment may be really expensive.
How much is the deposit?
Just a heads up, nyit is closed this whole week due to the hurricane...no power and tons of trees down in the area. We don't know when we will be back at school so I'm sure the profs are just as crazy busy
I am Tina I have applied to EPP NYIT program.
I am contacting you to dearly request you to PLEASE email me the typed answers to NYIT sample questions to my email
[email protected]
Could you please,please email me the typed answers to the study guide, that you made for the EPP exam.
I know you put in a lot of work and I wont mind paying for it.
I will be truly obliged to you and also thank you in person IF you wish to meet me as well.
I dont have much time left,kindly reach out to me.
God Bless
Regards
Tina
I am contacting you to dearly request you to PLEASE email me the typed answers to NYIT sample questions to my email
[email protected]
Could you please,please email me the typed answers to the study guide, that you made for the EPP exam.
I know you put in a lot of work and I wont mind paying for it.
I will be truly obliged to you and also thank you in person IF you wish to meet me as well.
I dont have much time left,kindly reach out to me.
God Bless
Regards
Tina
I am Tina I have applied to EPP NYIT program.
I am contacting you to dearly request you to PLEASE email me the typed answers to NYIT sample questions to my email
[email protected]
Could you please,please email me the typed answers to the study guide, that you made for the EPP exam.
I know you put in a lot of work and I wont mind paying for it.
I will be truly obliged to you and also thank you in person IF you wish to meet me as well.
I dont have much time left,kindly reach out to me.
God Bless
Regards
Tina
I am contacting you to dearly request you to PLEASE email me the typed answers to NYIT sample questions to my email
[email protected]
Could you please,please email me the typed answers to the study guide, that you made for the EPP exam.
I know you put in a lot of work and I wont mind paying for it.
I will be truly obliged to you and also thank you in person IF you wish to meet me as well.
I dont have much time left,kindly reach out to me.
God Bless
Regards
Tina
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am Tina I have applied to EPP NYIT program.
I am contacting you to dearly request you to PLEASE email me the typed answers to NYIT sample questions to my email
[email protected]
Could you please,please email me the typed answers to the study guide, that you made for the EPP exam.
I know you put in a lot of work and I wont mind paying for it.
I will be truly obliged to you and also thank you in person IF you wish to meet me as well.
I dont have much time left,kindly reach out to me.
God Bless
Regards
Tina
da fuq? 😕
da fuq? 😕
That's what I said. Mods, where you guys @?
Also, Tina, don't ever pm me again. I don't attend NYIT.
Don't you find it ironic that someone whose userid is "study2ace" is offering to pay for answers?
Same situation here:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=989808
The world is going to hell in a handbasket...
Same situation here:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=989808
The world is going to hell in a handbasket...
Similar threads
- Replies
- 11
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 2K