Anyone willing to proofread my personal statement?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kln16

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! So my personal statement is the last thing I need to submit for my application hopefully by the end of the month. I was wondering if anyone would proofread it and let me know what I need to fix, if it's on topic... etc. Writing is not my strongest skill but I would love to have 2-3 people who don't know me to read it! Please let me know whats the easiest way for me to send it to you! TIA

Members don't see this ad.

Find friends/TAs that you trust and ask them to do it. Or go to a writing center at your school and schedule an appointment. Don't send your personal work that you spent a lot of time brainstorming and thinking about to random people on this. There might be a few that will actually help you but most of them will probably just briefly skim over your statement and if anything take your ideas and incorporate it into their own work.

Hi! So my personal statement is the last thing I need to submit for my application hopefully by the end of the month. I was wondering if anyone would proofread it and let me know what I need to fix, if it's on topic... etc. Writing is not my strongest skill but I would love to have 2-3 people who don't know me to read it! Please let me know whats the easiest way for me to send it to you! TIA
feel free to message me !