Anyone willing to read my PS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

neurofitness

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, long time lurker here.

My stats are 510 MCAT, 3.5 GPA (strong upward trend), URM, disadvantaged. I feel that I have to write an amazing PS but doubting my abilities to do so.

If anyone is willing to read my PS and give some honest feedback I would really appreciate it.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
510 is great!!! Any study tips?
Hi everyone, long time lurker here.

My stats are 510 MCAT, 3.5 GPA (strong upward trend), URM, disadvantaged. I feel that I have to write an amazing PS but doubting my abilities to do so.

If anyone is willing to read my PS and give some honest feedback I would really appreciate it.
 
Hi everyone, long time lurker here.

My stats are 510 MCAT, 3.5 GPA (strong upward trend), URM, disadvantaged. I feel that I have to write an amazing PS but doubting my abilities to do so.

If anyone is willing to read my PS and give some honest feedback I would really appreciate it.

I can take a look at it, feel free to PM me if you still need more readers