Anyone with a copy of the new MSAR - help please

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

themach

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Will someone let me know the stats on International students in the new MSAR for Mercer University (GA), Louisiana State U. in New Orleans, Medical College of Georgia, and Albany medical college (NY)? Like, how many applied, how many interviewed, how many matriculated, and if they accept international students (not Canadians only).

Thanks!! :)

Members don't see this ad.

I don't have it but im curious as to why you're applying to 2 GA schools?

KingTutATL said:
I don't have it but im curious as to why you're applying to 2 GA schools?

Good question...I need to find out if I should apply to them - My pick of which med schools to apply to is pretty random (no state residencies to consider...)

Members don't see this ad :)
themach said:
Will someone let me know the stats on International students in the new MSAR for Mercer University (GA), Louisiana State U. in New Orleans, Medical College of Georgia, and Albany medical college (NY)? Like, how many applied, how many interviewed, how many matriculated, and if they accept international students (not Canadians only).

Hi,
I am a Georgia resident, and I don't know what the MSAR says officially, but both Mercer and Medical College of Georgia only accept Ga residents. Mercer especially because its mission is to train doctors who want to serve in rural areas of georgia; last year they did not even interview any out of staters, let alon international students... MCG also last year (or was it 2003?) accepted 100% in staters.
Sorry! I used to be an international student, so I know how hard this has to be for you... :(

themach said:

hey hey, you finally decided to join!!!! :thumbup: :laugh: :thumbup: