Anyone with any experience at MUSC?

Started by Mattcoker
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I gave up my spot a couple weeks ago so there should definitely be an open spot unless they already filled it.
 
I hope so. I have another client waiting to be signed for personal training, and I don't want to go under another contract if I get accepted! I wish they'd just tell me.
 
I hope so. I have another client waiting to be signed for personal training, and I don't want to go under another contract if I get accepted! I wish they'd just tell me.
You would think they would make people make have a final decision deadline so that the class gets full. They really should tell those who are waiting something, it is stressful waiting.
 
Don't quote me on this but I think last year they ended up one seat short. They may have filled by deadline and someone could have dropped afterwards etc. But I agree with you about the stress of waiting. My wife has had a ton of paperwork and immunizations stuff since being accepted. Hope if you do get accepted that you don't get overwhelmed by the rest of the the stuff you need to get done in order to matriculate. I'm sure that whatever happens it always happens for a reason. Good luck!!
 
I think there are supposed to be 64 in the class, but only 55 are registered right now with only 3 weeks to go until school starts, so I'm not sure if they're trying to make class sizes smaller or what.
 
Heard from someone about a week ago who got accepted. She had two days to respond with an answer and she responded no. There's a little hope, but orientation is in about 2 weeks so getting close.
 
So orientation is in 10 days. Have you guys heard anything good or bad yet? Hopefully good news. If so welcome to Charleston we just got here officially Last Sunday (5/6). Settling in and loving it. If anyone likes to canoe or go crabbing pm me.
 
Got the official letter that there are no more spots available in the program. Looks like I'll have to reapply.
 
Got the official letter that there are no more spots available in the program. Looks like I'll have to reapply.

I have not received that notification yet. Wonder if
I'll receive it soon or if it means anything that I have not received it.
 
I still have had no notification that the class is full yet. A little worried that I missed something that I should not have.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad