Anyone with H1B Visa experience?

Started by luder
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

luder

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I just wanted to know if anyone out there had any experience getting an H1B through their employer (large or small) and how the process went.

I'm a P2 international student (from Canada) and I'm looking forward to employment in the US and would really find any information valuable.

Thanks 👍
 
HEy I am also an intl student...You should try to read this thread and contact GabonPharmD, she could probably answer ur questions!!
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=615477

Hello,

I just wanted to know if anyone out there had any experience getting an H1B through their employer (large or small) and how the process went.

I'm a P2 international student (from Canada) and I'm looking forward to employment in the US and would really find any information valuable.

Thanks 👍