1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

anyone with previous experiences......

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by PaulKu34, Nov 15, 2005.

1. PaulKu34

PaulKu34 Member
    5+ Year Member

Hi,

has anyone been accepted to a dental school after having submitted the main AADSAS app in early november...for the next year's incoming class. for ex, did anyone apply in november 2004 and gotten into dental school the following year (2005)?

if so, can ya'll tell me where and what were your stats?

and can ya'll give me any advice on when ya think my interviews will be if i even get offered interviews!

thanks everyone...mucho appreciated

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Todds2be@work

[email protected] Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

I know couple of people who did get into dental school even though they applied late in November and December. I applied last year in Dec/Jan. I only received one interview, it was pretty late in the cycle. You would probably receive couple of interviews if you decent DAT and GPA, but do not expect interview from top schools.

Apply to UDM, NYU, BU, Temple and some more.

4. Obelix

Obelix Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I think USC does not fill up their class that quickly either, but I am not sure.