Anyone work for Kaiser Outpatient?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

*bump-- Any info on how it is being a Kaiser outpatient RPh.. is it just like retail minus drive through?

I know there was almost a strike this week but other than that, how much do they/you like it?
In the past, I tried talking to a kaiser RPh but they just seemed to busy to talk for a few minutes (understandable)...
Would be great to hear any insight!!! Thanks guys!! 🙂
 
Thanks for posting up this question. I too am also wondering what's so good about kaiser other than the pay, because seems like many of the new grads are really into working at kaiser. Thanks