Anyone work for Kaiser?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

caramel123

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any pharmacists out there who work for Kaiser? Whats the interview typically like? I have an interview coming up and am really nervous about it. Been looking for a job for a few months and really would like to nail this. Any advice appreciated. Good luck out there! It's rough🙁
 
any pharmacists out there who work for kaiser? Whats the interview typically like? I have an interview coming up and am really nervous about it. Been looking for a job for a few months and really would like to nail this. Any advice appreciated. Good luck out there! It's rough🙁

amen brotha!!!!

good luck (sorry I have never interviewed at kaiser but I agree about the tough part)
 
Well I'm only a pharm student at the moment, but I wish you the best of luck. I'm just curious if you had work experience during school? There are several people on this forum who seem to have a tough time finding a job and I'm wondering if they had work experience or not. I have no work experience (I'm having a hard time finding an internship position) and I'm a bit concerned.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well I'm only a pharm student at the moment, but I wish you the best of luck. I'm just curious if you had work experience during school? There are several people on this forum who seem to have a tough time finding a job and I'm wondering if they had work experience or not. I have no work experience (I'm having a hard time finding an internship position) and I'm a bit concerned.

am i right to assume OP did a PGY1? or did you do a PGY2. I am curious as well.
 
Well I'm only a pharm student at the moment, but I wish you the best of luck. I'm just curious if you had work experience during school? There are several people on this forum who seem to have a tough time finding a job and I'm wondering if they had work experience or not. I have no work experience (I'm having a hard time finding an internship position) and I'm a bit concerned.

Even if you do get anecdotal evidence of someone who landed a job without work experience, it shouldn't reassure you...