anyone ?

Started by jhafez87
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

J

jhafez87

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have 99 credit with 3.69 GPA with all pre-req done at florida community college. anyone out there got into any pharm school with similar stats and no pcat. ANY PHARMACY SCHOOL IN THE U.S that is accredit
 
I have 99 credit with 3.69 GPA with all pre-req done at florida community college. anyone out there got into any pharm school with similar stats and no pcat. ANY PHARMACY SCHOOL IN THE U.S that is accredit
Familiarize yourself with the search button, and for a short answer yes.
 
No pcat? Unless it's a 0-6 program, that doesn't seem likely, since it is now required for admission to pharmacy school. And in a 0-6 program you'd have to complete prereqs again. Yeah, I'm pretty sure you'll have to take it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad