Anything else to do besides wait?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Scienceolympian

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi eveyone! I just wanted some advice on my application cycle. I have a 3.6 cgpa, 3.45 sgpa and 3.85 SMP fall semester GPA; 503 MCAT (125 in all sections except CARS); with 2 acceptances, 1 post interview WL and one upcoming interviewing at UNE. My top choice school is VCOM Va, but I haven't heard anything from them yet. I've updated my grades on AACOMAS and sent update letters to various schools with my updated grades and activities. I was wondering if there was anything I could do besides wait at this point?

Thank you for your help!

Members don't see this ad.

What are you trying to gain? You have 2 acceptances. Is there another school that is your #1? You can send a LOI, but it's controversial on whether it makes a positive impact for you. Seems like you're gunna be doctor

If you hear back from your top choice then definitely go for an interview but don't consider passing up acceptances for a chance at your #1 school. All you can do is wait at this point.

Congratulations on your acceptances!

Reactions: 1 user