Anything worthwhile for path on PDA?

Started by Farles
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Farles

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there any worthwhile path-related software for PDA? I really liked being able to review for steps whenever I had a few spare minutes and was wondering if there was anything available for path.
 
Is there any worthwhile path-related software for PDA? I really liked being able to review for steps whenever I had a few spare minutes and was wondering if there was anything available for path.

Some people I know have Robbins on their Palm. I don't know where and how to get it, but I'm pretty sure you have to download some viewer to see the pictures. Try Google.