Anywhere I can find interview dates?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dragonfroot

c/o 2023
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi y'all,

I'm trying to compile a list of the dates schools have set as interview dates because I MAY be out of the country the last week of January.
Does anyone know some dates off the top of their head?
Would it be appropriate for me to email the admission offices and ask them?

Members don't see this ad.

Many schools have interview dates posted on their admissions websites for reference

Checking out the "official interview invite" annual threads would be a good place to start. If you search for "interview invites" those threads should pop up.

If you dig through the annual school-specific applicant threads (ex: "Ohio State Applicants c/o 2022"), you can often find some chatter about interview dates there as well.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Or just email the admissions departments directly.

Many schools have interview dates posted on their admissions websites for reference
Midwestern
LMU
Cornell
Minnesota
Illinois
Wisconsin
Colorado State
Ohio State
Penn
Purdue
Missouri
Oklahoma

Checking out the "official interview invite" annual threads would be a good place to start. If you search for "interview invites" those threads should pop up.

If you dig through the annual school-specific applicant threads (ex: "Ohio State Applicants c/o 2022"), you can often find some chatter about interview dates there as well.
Great idea thanks!

Yeah I will do that if I can’t seem to find anything from the other threads/school websites. Thanks!

As a quick save, Illinois's interview day is Feb 18 this year.

I know a few. Maybe I can save you some work:

CSU: January 19th - 20th
LSU: January 20th - 27th
OSU (Ohio): January 3rd, 4th, 5th, 13th, 20th, 27th
Davis: December 6th, 7th, 10th, 11th

I believe UPenn start in late December and keep going for a while, and I think Tufts is the same but that's just based on old threads.

I know a few. Maybe I can save you some work:

CSU: January 19th - 20th
LSU: January 20th - 27th
OSU (Ohio): January 3rd, 4th, 5th, 13th, 20th, 27th
Davis: December 6th, 7th, 10th, 11th

I believe UPenn start in late December and keep going for a while, and I think Tufts is the same but that's just based on old threads.
Thank you!!!

Mizzou is January 4, 5, 6, 12, and 13
LMU has been holding interviews since September and I think they go through February, but you don't know the dates you can sign up for until they email you with an interview offer

Mizzou is January 4, 5, 6, 12, and 13
Just wanted to point out that these dates are only correct for OOS applicants; for ISers, interviews typically run from late February to mid-March. Or, at least, that's how it was when I applied to vet school, but I don't think that that has changed.

Just wanted to point out that these dates are only correct for OOS applicants; for ISers, interviews typically run from late February to mid-March. Or, at least, that's how it was when I applied to vet school, but I don't think that that has changed.

That is probably correct since I applied OOS. These were the dates I had put in my calendar, so thank you for pointing out that clarification!