Anywhere I can see AAMC flashcard questions for free?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenghis

Probationary Status
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello I was wondering if anybody had access to the AAMC flashcard questions that I could look at for free? Please, I don't want to hear a lecture about how I'm stealing money from AAMC.

Members don't see this ad.

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user
Hello I was wondering if anybody had access to the AAMC flashcard questions that I could look at for free? Please, I don't want to hear a lecture about how I'm stealing money from AAMC.
Hello,

Personally I don’t think anyone will offer you access to their paid for AAMC materials. Not only is it illegal but risky and not a smart move for an aspiring doctor. Personally I feel your best bet would be to create your own flash cards anyways. Anki is a blessing! Give it a shot, I’m sure you won’t be disappointed:)

Good luck!

No, you need to purchase them like everyone else.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
well you all are a bunch of karens. you all suck and can kick rocks.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Okay hot shot, answer this then. Even if we could, why should hard working students such as ourselves give you a resource we paid for? Give me a solid and logical reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
It's not exactly clear why a pre-dental student would have such an interest in free access to AAMC MCAT flashcards, which are probably the single least useful resource AAMC makes available. Not to mention, at $10 they are also the least expensive thing they sell, which makes them the lowest value thing to be trying to scam access to.

All of which makes you seem like a troll, even before you hurl insults at random Karens who have no interest in violating AAMC's copyright and risk maybe having a problem later in order to save a stranger a whopping $10. Good luck in all your future endeavors!!! :)

Hot tip: You'd probably have more luck starting a GoFundMe to raise the $10!!! :laugh:

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.