Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 29, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Hello I was wondering if anybody had access to the AAMC flashcard questions that I could look at for free? Please, I don't want to hear a lecture about how I'm stealing money from AAMC.

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user
Dec 25, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Hello I was wondering if anybody had access to the AAMC flashcard questions that I could look at for free? Please, I don't want to hear a lecture about how I'm stealing money from AAMC.
Hello,

Personally I don’t think anyone will offer you access to their paid for AAMC materials. Not only is it illegal but risky and not a smart move for an aspiring doctor. Personally I feel your best bet would be to create your own flash cards anyways. Anki is a blessing! Give it a shot, I’m sure you won’t be disappointed:)

Good luck!

D

deleted1085158

No, you need to purchase them like everyone else.

Reactions: 1 users
About the Ads
Dec 25, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
well you all are a bunch of karens. you all suck and can kick rocks.
Okay hot shot, answer this then. Even if we could, why should hard working students such as ourselves give you a resource we paid for? Give me a solid and logical reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

KnightDoc

2+ Year Member
Mar 14, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
well you all are a bunch of karens. you all suck and can kick rocks.
It's not exactly clear why a pre-dental student would have such an interest in free access to AAMC MCAT flashcards, which are probably the single least useful resource AAMC makes available. Not to mention, at $10 they are also the least expensive thing they sell, which makes them the lowest value thing to be trying to scam access to.

All of which makes you seem like a troll, even before you hurl insults at random Karens who have no interest in violating AAMC's copyright and risk maybe having a problem later in order to save a stranger a whopping $10. Good luck in all your future endeavors!!! :)

Hot tip: You'd probably have more luck starting a GoFundMe to raise the $10!!! :laugh:

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads
Status
Not open for further replies.