Dec 29, 2015
Status
Medical Student
I figured I'd start a list so we can get a general idea of which programs have sent out invites and which haven't..

Inspira Health Network Program (Vineland, NJ) - 8/10/16

racerwad

7+ Year Member
Sep 8, 2009
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I figured I'd start a list so we can get a general idea of which programs have sent out invites and which haven't..

Inspira Health Network Program (Vineland, NJ) - 8/10/16
I know you're excited you got an invite, but did you know that there is a dedicated EM forum that gets a list like this each year?

OP
J
Dec 29, 2015
Status
Medical Student
I know you're excited you got an invite, but did you know that there is a dedicated EM forum that gets a list like this each year?
I did search on both forums, only saw for 2015-2016 and couldn't find one specific for this year -- if you could direct me there, I'd appreciate it.

racerwad

7+ Year Member
Sep 8, 2009
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I did search on both forums, only saw for 2015-2016 and couldn't find one specific for this year -- if you could direct me there, I'd appreciate it.
It historically was done in the gigantic osteopathic EM thread, which is someone pointless.

Someone has to start it for each year and this could be your year. It will help you and other applicants to post it in the right forum.

Reactions: Mr Roboto
May 17, 2012
Status
Medical Student
Heard at student conference today:

Interviews from:
Inspira Vineland
St. Barnabas
Doctor's Hospital

Dec 19, 2012
Status
I have a quick question, it seems that many AOA EM programs only extend interviews to students that rotate at their programs. Is this true of most programs? I know the few I have rotated at have that policy, what should I do if my school only allows a few rotations per specialty?

Jul 15, 2015
Status
Medical Student
got one from Mercy Monroe last Wednesday--still waiting for them to confirm my interview date