AOA Emergency Medicine Interview Thread 2016-2017

Started by jlbkny
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jlbkny

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I figured I'd start a list so we can get a general idea of which programs have sent out invites and which haven't..


Inspira Health Network Program (Vineland, NJ) - 8/10/16
 
I know you're excited you got an invite, but did you know that there is a dedicated EM forum that gets a list like this each year?

I did search on both forums, only saw for 2015-2016 and couldn't find one specific for this year -- if you could direct me there, I'd appreciate it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did search on both forums, only saw for 2015-2016 and couldn't find one specific for this year -- if you could direct me there, I'd appreciate it.

It historically was done in the gigantic osteopathic EM thread, which is someone pointless.

Someone has to start it for each year and this could be your year. It will help you and other applicants to post it in the right forum.
 
Heard at student conference today:

Interviews from:
Inspira Vineland
St. Barnabas
Doctor's Hospital
 
I have a quick question, it seems that many AOA EM programs only extend interviews to students that rotate at their programs. Is this true of most programs? I know the few I have rotated at have that policy, what should I do if my school only allows a few rotations per specialty?