AOA Ortho Interview Schedule 2017-2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

orthogunner69

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
2017 Ortho match spreadsheet.
Add in interview offers and any comments.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
It is still not popping up is there a different way to share it?

Any programs that interview in January? trying to decide whether an audition in December would be possible

Be sure to have a backup if you get approved for a rotation with Broward. Due to a changed affiliation policy they canceled many rotators with very short notice and without warning this year.

Does this link work to get to the interview invite sheet?

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OYJJlxsVvU76_s5Xv7YyHPOx9o4Lit6D-Ls_LFp3TH8/edit?usp=sharing

Reactions: 1 users
Does this link work to get to the interview invite sheet?

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OYJJlxsVvU76_s5Xv7YyHPOx9o4Lit6D-Ls_LFp3TH8/edit?usp=sharing

yessss

Be sure to have a backup if you get approved for a rotation with Broward. Due to a changed affiliation policy they canceled many rotators with very short notice and without warning this year.

Is this a good program? Was hoping you could give me additional information on it. Cousin goes to NSU and plans on doing his elective there.

Is this a good program? Was hoping you could give me additional information on it. Cousin goes to NSU and plans on doing his elective there.

I didn't get to rotate with them so I don't have additional information about the program. I do know the affiliation agreement wont be a problem if he is an NSU student and decides to rotate there.