AOL Ims?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Wall$treet

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey any other premeders on AOL IM? mine is [email protected]... always loveing complaing and talkign to other premeders! ok just curious post your IM!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
4 AIMs come on now! must be more out there! id like to have a source or premed buds to ask quesitons to and tlak to when i seem them on IM! more more more haha jk ok thanks for thoe who posted!

Biochemistry12 or Ursexylatindr

Members don't see this ad :)
CarOlinaBoy337

Last edited:
CafePinay27 Premed support is good. :)

saimabean5, feel free to im me....im applying too!

me too! Jet915

Jetson

LJoo83-i know, not overly creative since it's the same as my sdn name-and this is a wonderful idea-to have everyone give their aim

just wanted to warn everyone. I put my im up on this thread and then got harrassed to "share" my secondary essays with someone who im-ed me.

Originally posted by seaworthc
just wanted to warn everyone. I put my im up on this thread and then got harrassed to "share" my secondary essays with someone who im-ed me.

seawothc,
Me too! I got an IM last night about question on secondaries. But that person's IM is not on list here.

Originally posted by DrLady
seawothc,
Me too! I got an IM last night about question on secondaries. But that person's IM is not on list here.

the im is something along the lines of xMedical.....

they were very persistant too. All I could think was, if you can't handle the secondaries, how are you going to get through med school.

Last edited:
Hi... this is my first time posting..
I think SDN is a very good resource!

My aol Im is smilerthanthou :)

my AIM name is Freshlymaiden

This guy (xMethicalBlazex) also IMed me and asked me if he could see my "Why do I want to go to this medical school" essay. I said no, saying it was personal, but he seemed to have a slight problem with that. He said his SDN screenname was JohnnyBlaze, but I couldn't find his name under "members." Watch out for this guy!!!

UCLA Paratrooper

check out my profile

Originally posted by DrLady
It was xMethical something. But yes, he/she said, " Hi, I got your im from studentdoctor.net. So have you finished all your secondaries?"

I said, " no, i am not applying till next year"

I got no reply. lol.

Just use 'Block buddy' if you ever get someone who bothers you.

haha, samething happened to me a few days ago.

I'm the groggy1

come on premeders never more to talk about then now! talked to some of you.. been great! keep the ims rolling! nothing like meeting a random person hahaha

come on premeders never more to talk about then now! talked to some of you.. been great! keep the ims rolling! nothing like meeting a random person hahaha