AP Biology Barrons

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MedHopeful234

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Guys,

I have two questions on Barrons AP Bio for those who used the book to study for their DAT:

- Did the book cover the physiology stuff as in depth as you needed for the DAT? (many mentioned Cliffs to be lacking in this)

- Which Edition of the Barrons AP biology text did you use? Third or the more recent one, fourth?

I know the Cliffs AP biology 4th edition was updated because of the changes made to the HS curriculum (and thus not as recommended as the 3rd for the DAT) so I wasn't sure if the fourth edition of Barrons also made the same changes.

Thanks!