• Livestream AMA: Join SDN as we welcome Dr. John Ligon, a Pediatric Oncologist with the National Cancer Institute on May 11th at 8:00 PM Eastern. Register now!

doctor2be2013

10+ Year Member
Dec 7, 2008
Status (Visible)
What is the best? I currently have a "Fast Track to a 5" and am not liking it. My sister was in the class last year and she says that I should get a Princeton Review Guide. Any suggestions?

Screwtape

10+ Year Member
Aug 26, 2008
Midwest, USA
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
Not sure about AP sciences. But I know from two years of experience that the Princeton Review is stellar on AP history courses. So possibly that is the trend.

Algophiliac

Someday...
10+ Year Member
Sep 4, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Barron's or Kaplan without a doubt if you're more into practice questions and short, sweet reviews. Princeton if you're starting early and want the full dose.

About the Ads

apgar

10+ Year Member
Nov 14, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Barron's is very thorough (may include extra information). It's not a bad thing, but you should keep that in mind when you're going through the book. Otherwise, you might get freaked out (like I did).

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.