AP classes vs College Classes

ijaz94

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can you guys compare AP courses (mostly science) taken in high school and the General Science Courses that are taken by a college freshmen in terms of difficulty and workload. I am currently in three AP classes and its not that bad but they do give out a lot of HW to make sure we understand the material is this what i should expect in college, Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Can you guys compare AP courses (mostly science) taken in high school and the General Science Courses that are taken by a college freshmen in terms of difficulty and workload. I am currently in three AP classes and its not that bad but they do give out a lot of HW to make sure we understand the material is this what i should expect in college, Thanks.

The answer is going to depend on the college you go to and the HS you go to. I think in general the college course material is going to be somewhat easier just by the fact you've seen that stuff during high school. You're still going to have to put in the work to do well but yeah, it depends from school to school.