AP Classes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

icesberg

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I e-submitted by application yesterday and about a few hours later, I was sent an email saying that I did not put in all the AP courses that I took and it says that I should have 7 AP courses. I went back and edited this. My question is that under Credits, do I put in the credits that would be accepted by my school. For example, if I got a 1 on AP x, which would not be accepted, do I put 0.00 under Credits, because that is how I entered it. And another question, I realized that I missed an AP class which is AP Calculus, which would make my total AP classes to 8. Why did the email that was sent to me say that I should have 7 AP courses? I am worried that my 2nd submission would not be reviewed, and I would not be able to edit this before my school deadline which is Dec 2, since I saw on PharmCAS that PharmCAS does not resume until Dec 2?
Thank you for your guidance.

Members don't see this ad.

I e-submitted by application yesterday and about a few hours later, I was sent an email saying that I did not put in all the AP courses that I took and it says that I should have 7 AP courses. I went back and edited this. My question is that under Credits, do I put in the credits that would be accepted by my school. For example, if I got a 1 on AP x, which would not be accepted, do I put 0.00 under Credits, because that is how I entered it. And another question, I realized that I missed an AP class which is AP Calculus, which would make my total AP classes to 8. Why did the email that was sent to me say that I should have 7 AP courses? I am worried that my 2nd submission would not be reviewed, and I would not be able to edit this before my school deadline which is Dec 2, since I saw on PharmCAS that PharmCAS does not resume until Dec 2?
Thank you for your guidance.
I put my ap credits to match my official transcripts. For the AP calculus, if your application is not verified then you might be able to edit it, although pharmcas should change it or contact you if it showed up on your official transcript, but was missing when you entered it. If you are really worried, you can contact the school after hearing from pharmcas.