ap/cp boards

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mdinstead99

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone out there received spring 2011 scores yet?

Members don't see this ad.

I believe we are entering the two week period when the ABP should release the results (between now and Aug 5th).. if the trend holds, I am guessing it will be closer to Aug 5th than today.

anyone out there received spring 2011 scores yet?

i took them spring 2010. we received our results around Aug 3rd. 2009 got mailed a letter, our letters were posted on the Pathways website.

Good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
I also took it in spring 0f 2010 and I also received it aug 3rd... but I did not receive an email, I just randomly checked my accoutn online and the letter was there.. no email no phone call no letter in mail nothing... it was just posted..

and all make sure to send a copy of your license if you haven;t already because they wont release your score without one ( I know some people who panicked when they didn't have their score...

Why does it take so long to send out results for a completely computerized test? :confused:

humm..

according to the ABP website under the certificates mailed link:

Spring 2011 Single Certification ............................................... 7/21/2011

I am fairly sure the results will not be posted until next Friday (the last day of the 4-6 week period).

i don't know what "single certification" is, but right under that is AP and CP, and it's blank: http://www.abpath.org/CertificatesMailed.pdf.

humm..

according to the ABP website under the certificates mailed link:

Spring 2011 Single Certification ............................................... 7/21/2011

I am fairly sure the results will not be posted until next Friday (the last day of the 4-6 week period).

Why does it take so long to send out results for a completely computerized test? :confused:

Well they have to flunk a certain precentage to meet their budget for the next year and that takes a while to tabulate. God I hate Tampa, sorry had to say it. Good luck to everyone who took it, I'll have a beer for all of you this weekend. :luck:

when will we receive the certificate? thanks.

If I remember correctly, it depends on what, if anything, you choose to do with it in terms of having it laminated, put on a plaque/framed, etc., before you even get it. I seem to recall not receiving mine for months. I kinda draw a blank on everything having to do with certification after I got the first letter confirming it.