AP credit on pharmcas

Started by Tatodotcom
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

T

Tatodotcom

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know there are similar threads, but i couldnt find one like this. I just got my gpa calculated on pharmcas( took about a week and a half btw)...Well, they got everything right except when i go under the gpa calculation tab under status my AP credit for econonmics isn't in there...is this just because it doesn't effect my gpa at all. I don't need to send pharmcas a score report from college board do I? it appears on my home instituion transcript as credit and i put it in my course schedule list as ap credit and the score. Am I missing something or is it just not in there because it doesnt effect my gpa? thanks a lot for the time and help.